🖩 CPCA Calculation Tool (excel-based) -Updated

This is really a great job to support industry scientist. Much appreciate.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for making this calcualtion tool.

2 Likes

Thanks, it is helpful for evaluation.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. We are very glad to help you. Let’s proceed to further investigation!!

3 Likes

Well done @Yosukemino and @lucas10mauriz!! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you @Yosukemino & @lucas10mauriz for this initiative. Much appreciated​:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great! To make the lists on the chemical example calculated by this will be useful.

2 Likes

thanks for your effort @Naiffer_Host @Yosukemino @lucas10mauriz

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing!
Regards.

2 Likes

Gracias@yosukemino @lucas10mauriz por la herramienta! Genial.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! @Yosukemino and @lucas10mauriz

2 Likes

Thank you @Yosukemino and @lucas10mauriz for developing CPCA Calculation Tool excel. Great Job.
Using this excel at our end we have done the calculation for few NDSRI molecules and it is working fine.

2 Likes

Fantastic work done…

1 Like

Dear @JaideepJ , we really appreciate such feedback. And please run as many compounds as possible to validate the tool and provide us with some improvements.

1 Like

No word on FDA, It has formally appeared in EMA, Health Canada

2 Likes

Great Job

Its pharma social work u are doing keep it up

3 Likes

Dear @Yosukemino and @lucas10mauriz
Thank you both for the effort and time invested on this tool! I really consider it amazing and as a good tool to establish working strategies for monitoring or controlling the nitrosamines
I totally admire your work and comments.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Yosukemino and @lucas10mauriz for this great work

1 Like

Dear @Yosukemino and @lucas10mauriz ,

While performing the calculation for AI using the excel sheet for Nitroso Enalapril Impurity C (Enalaprilat Nitroso Impurity), I got stuck on the question 4.1 'What count of Hydrogen Atoms on each alfa - Carbon.
This Impurity has two alfa Carbons and one Hydrogen atom is attached to each alpha Carbon of Nitroso group (1,1). In the drop down options there is no provision of selecting (1,1). I have opted for (1,2) giving the score of 3. The impurity has following structure. Please opine on the AI obtained is correct.
N-Nitroso Enalaprilat Impurity.pdf (239.8 KB)

2 Likes

Dear JaideepJ,

Thank you for asking. The compound with (1,1) alfa carbon is classified into Category 5 in the second question.

1 Like