🎄 Happy Holiday and a Nitrosamines-free 2024!

Hey Nitrosamines Warriors,

As we wrap up this wild ride of a year, I can’t help but send a virtual high-five and a heartfelt thank you to the Nitrosamines Exchange Community! Who knew our shared battles against those sneaky nitrosamines could unite such a quirky bunch?

From decoding chemical mysteries (CPCA scores) to swapping stories that make you question your life choices, our journey has been nothing short of a nitroso-adventure show. Who else can say they’ve laughed over nitro-nonsense as much as they’ve scratched their heads trying to solve it?

To the brilliant minds turning nitroso-dilemmas into opportunities for a good chuckle - you’re the real MVPs. Your wit and camaraderie have made this Nitrosamines Exchange more than just a community; it’s a support group with a sense of brotherhood, sisterhood, and friendship.

As we roll into the next chapter (or should I say, nitro-chapter), my wish for you all is a New Year bursting with breakthroughs, solutions that stick like glue, and maybe a tad fewer surprise nitroso-encounters.

Here’s to more laughs, fewer nitroso-related-headaches, and a 2024 that’s so fantastic, it’ll make us forget all about the nitrosamines madness of the past.

Sending you heaps of good vibes, laughter, and a sprinkle of magic this holiday season!

Stay amazing,

Naiffer Romero

8 Likes

Hey Nitrosamines Warriors, @trust_user_a @trust_user_b @trust_user_c @trust_user_d

As we wrap up this wild ride of a year, I can’t help but send a virtual high-five and a heartfelt thank you to the Nitrosamines Exchange Community! Who knew our shared battles against those sneaky nitrosamines could unite such a quirky bunch?

From decoding chemical mysteries (CPCA scores) to swapping stories that make you question your life choices, our journey has been nothing short of a nitroso-adventure show. Who else can say they’ve laughed over nitro-nonsense as much as they’ve scratched their heads trying to solve it?

To the brilliant minds turning nitroso-dilemmas into opportunities for a good chuckle - you’re the real MVPs. Your wit and camaraderie have made this Nitrosamines Exchange more than just a community; it’s a support group with a sense of brotherhood, sisterhood, and friendship.

As we roll into the next chapter (or should I say, nitro-chapter), my wish for you all is a New Year bursting with breakthroughs, solutions that stick like glue, and maybe a tad fewer surprise nitroso-encounters.

Here’s to more laughs, fewer nitroso-related-headaches, and a 2024 that’s so fantastic, it’ll make us forget all about the nitrosamines madness of the past.

Sending you heaps of good vibes, laughter, and a sprinkle of magic this holiday season!

Stay amazing,

Naiffer Romero

16 Likes

Happy Holidays :bouquet:
Have wonderful Christmas break and return recharged for the nitrosamine war…

3 Likes

Thank you Naiffer for your kind message and thanks to all the scientists that invested time and knowledge to share your results with the community to help us with our jobs.
Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

@Naiffer_Host, thanks for the energetic and creative message! You nailed it. Dealing with those sneaky nitrosamines really requires a good dose of humor :grinning:

I just wanted to take a moment to express how grateful I am to be part of this discussion here in the community. It’s been an honor! Also, here’s hoping everyone has an amazing year-end filled with happiness and good health.

Let’s rock 2024 with whatever challenges come our way.

Lucas Maciel

3 Likes

Nitrosamines are everywhere! :slight_smile: Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Our year has been spent fighting nitrosamines. A year went by so quickly, but a lot happened. The deadline for risk assessment came in many areas. The marvelous tool of CPCA was newly published. The procedure of EAT was also shared. The new guidance for NDSRIs was published in the USA. Nitrosamines that are not CoC are being clarified little by little. The field related to nitrosamine impurity is proceeding so rapidly.

Our fight will continue next year and more. My friends, please rest now and prepare for the fierce battle ahead. We are not alone anymore!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

4 Likes

Nitrosamine warriors - I like that - it has felt like a battle at times this past year - but we are making progress.

There have been so many wins, not just in the overall field and where science is leading regulatory authorities, but also personally in discoveries of ways to restrict these pesky little molecules and their formation - for the overall wellbeing and safety of the people who rely upon the medicines that we all involved in.

Here’s hoping that 2024 brings more breakthroughs, both in terms of acceptable limits on a global scale through collaboration and communication and new ways to reduce the levels formed.

2023 has been a rollercoaster of discovery and learning for me - helped hugely by this little community - driven by @Naiffer_Host and all the other experts here.

Have a peaceful and joyous holiday period - see you all in the New Year - I am expecting there to be lots of papers for me to read by the time I return.

:christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I’m very grateful to have a friend to talk to.