Happy Holidays & New year!

Ho ho ho, Nitrosamine Impurities community! It’s that time of year again, when we all come together to celebrate the joys of the holiday season… and also to talk about the things that keep us up at night (namely, Nitrosamine Impurities).

But let’s not get too down in the dumps because it’s also a time for cheer, laughter, and all the good things in life. So let’s take a break from analyzing data, assessing risk, and staring at MS spectra, and instead focus on the things that truly matter: food, friends, and (if you’re feeling really wild) festive ugly sweaters. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you!

I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for your contributions to this community. Your knowledge, expertise, and insights have been invaluable, and I am grateful to have the opportunity to learn from all of you

@trust_user_a @trust_user_b @trust_user_c @trust_user_d

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all community members.

1 Like

Happy holidays! Sending you love, light, and laughter for good memories and a bright and healthy 2023.

Regards,
Abhay Gandhi
www.splendidlab.com

1 Like

Merry Christmas and happy new year

1 Like

Dear Sir,
Wishing to you & all Merry Christmas and happy new year-2023.

Best Regards,
Venkatesh G

1 Like

Merry Chritmas and Happy New Year to all community members :partying_face:

I am hopeful that 2023 will bring more clarity in nitrosamine assessment as well as management through science advancement and regulatory advocacy.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 Like

Dear Team
Merry Christmas and in advance Wish you all Happy New Year :tada::partying_face::confetti_ball::balloon:

1 Like

Dear Team Merry Christmas & Happy new year.

1 Like

Happy Holidays to all…