Be the first to test our new home: USP Exchange! ![]()
Hi All,
As I shared a few weeks ago, our nitrosamine community—the most vibrant scientific community out there—is getting ready to move to a brand-new home on USP Exchange!
We are just days away from unveiling our new platform to everyone, but before we hold the official “Open House,” I need a few volunteers to help us run some User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
If you’ve enjoyed your time here and want to help shape our new space, I’d love to invite you to take the new platform for a test drive!
-
Time commitment: Less than 1 hour.
-
When: Next week.
-
How to join: Raise your hand in the comments below or send me a direct message with your email address so I can send you the access details.
Thank you so much in advance for your continued support and collaboration!
Best regards,
Naiffer