Register now for a nitrosamines focused webinar by Naiffer Romero, Senior Scientific Affairs Manager from the USP on May 24, 2022, 10 am CST titled Nitrosamine exchange – a USP’s knowledge community for all-things nitrosamine
• URL to my LinkedIn post, please take a moment to like & share;
• How and at what levels nitrosamine impurities are forming, and ways to control them
• The importance of shared community in overcoming the challenges with nitrosamine analysis
• Discover tools that provide a risk assessment strategy, methods for detecting and measuring nitrosamine impurities in pharmaceutical APIs and drug products
This is part of a broader Networking in the Sciences Webinar Series. But please come prepared with your nitrosamine questions and Naiffer will answer them LIVE on May 24 10:00am CST!!!
• URL to Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry’s LinkedIn post, please take a moment to like & share;
• Navigating the growing pains of communicating science online- University of Wisconsin-Madison and in the Morgridge Institute for Research, Wednesday, May 04, 2022
• Strategies for the identification of unknown extractables and leachables by LC-HRMS- SGS, Wednesday, May 11, 2022
• Discussion on collaboration, communication, and community from students at University of California, Berkeley- Wednesday, May 18, 2022
• Nitrosamine exchange – a USP’s knowledge community for all-things nitrosamine- USP, Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Come over to Analyte guru & Join the Discussion.
Hope to see you all there!
#nitrosamine #pharma #massspectrometry #USP #analyteguru #thermoscientific